The Greater Binghamton Chamber celebrates business and community success through annual award recognition three times a year.
In February, these awards recognize the innovation and growth of our community via three award categories: Innovative Award, Restorative Award, and Transformative Award. We also honor an individual who has made significant contributions towards enhancing the business conditions and economic climate of Broome County.
- Innovative Award – iM3NY
- Restorative Award – SUNY Broome Culinary & Event Center
- Transformative Award – National Pipe & Plastics, Inc.
- Individual Award – Naima Kradjian, CEO, Goodwill Theatre, Inc.
Annual Spring Awards
In May, we honored five individuals for their accomplishments in business and community leadership. The Greater Binghamton Chamber is pleased to congratulate and recognize the Chamber’s 2022 Award Recipients!
- Civic Leader of the Year – Ellen Feldman, Retired, IBM Endicott
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Jacob Kumpon, Co-Founder, KLAW Industries
- Small Business Person of the Year – Patrick Snyder, President, Logowise
- Distinguished Chamber Co-Volunteers of the Year – Don Entwistle, Broome-Tioga BOCES & Joe Julian, SUNY Broome
- Young Professional of the Year – Moved to HYPE Awards – A dedicated YP event
Read more Nominate Spring 2022
Annual Fall Awards
In November, we honored three community and business leaders. The Greater Binghamton Chamber is please to congratulate and recognize the Chamber’s 2021 Fall Award Recipients!
- 2021 Community Advocate of the Year – Greater Good Grocery Store
- 2021 Corporate Citizen of the Year – M&T Bank
- 2021 Non-Profit Executive of the Year – Marybeth Smith
The awards are presented at the Chamber’s Annual Community Thanksgiving Luncheon in November.