The Greater Binghamton Chamber celebrates business and community success through annual award recognition three times a year.
In February, these awards recognize the innovation and growth of our community via three award categories: Innovative Award, Restorative Award, and Transformative Award. We also honor an individual who has made significant contributions towards enhancing the business conditions and economic climate of Broome County.
- Innovative Award – Scorpion Security Products
- Restorative Award – 250 Main LLC
- Transformative Award – Factory by Beer Tree Brew
- Individual Award – Yaron “Ron” Kweller, An Owner of The Colonial, Dos Rios Cantina, and The Stone Fox
Annual Spring Awards
In August (delayed from May due to COVID-19), we honored four individuals for their accomplishments in business and community leadership. The Greater Binghamton Chamber is pleased to congratulate and recognize the Chamber’s 2020 Award Recipients!
- Civic Leader of the Year – Anthony Paniccia, President and CEO, Delta Engineers, Architects & Land Surveyors, DPC
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Mark Yonaty, Owner, M. B. Yonaty Development/ Greater Binghamton Development
- Small Business Person of the Year – Patrick Dickerson, President, Mountain Top Clambakes
- Distinguished Chamber Volunteer of the Year – Tim Strong, Community Development Manager, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Young Professional of the Year – Moved to HYPE Awards – A dedicated YP event
Read more Nominate for 2021
Annual Fall Awards
In November, we honored three community and business leaders. The Greater Binghamton Chamber is pleased to congratulate and recognize the Chamber’s Fall 2020 Award Recipients!
- 2020 Community Advocate of the Year Award – Broome Winterworks Inc.
- 2020 Corporate Citizen of the Year Award – Davidson Fox & Company, LLP
- 2020 Non-Profit Organization of the Year Award – Broome County Arts Council, Inc.
The awards are presented at the Chamber’s Annual Community Thanksgiving Luncheon in November.