The Greater Binghamton Chamber celebrates business and community success through annual award recognition three times a year.
In February, these awards recognize the innovation and growth of our community via three award categories: Innovative Award, Restorative Award, and Transformative Award. We also honor an individual who has made significant contributions towards enhancing the business conditions and economic climate of Broome County.
- Restorative Award – First Ward Action Council, Inc.
- Transformative Award – Mercy House of the Southern Tier
- Innovative Award – Heart Partner by Sonostics
- Individual Award – Maine-Endwell Little League Baseball and Softball
- Restorative Award – The Riverdale Banquet Hall
- Transformative Award – Binghamton Philharmonic
- Innovative Award – Tiger Ventures
- Individual Award – John Hughes Rumble Ponies Owner
Annual Spring Awards
This May, we honored five individuals for their accomplishments in business and community leadership. The Greater Binghamton Chamber is pleased to congratulate and recognize the Chamber’s 2017 Award Recipients!
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Dan Mori, Employment Solutions and Binghamton University
- Small Business Person of the Year – Gina Curcio, Curcio Printing
- Young Professional (YP) of the Year – Brittany Hall, Binghamton Philharmonic Orchestra
- Volunteer of the Year – Jenn Crawford, GHS Federal Credit Union
- Civic Leader of the Year – Dr. Kevin Drumm, SUNY Broome
Read more Nominate 2018
Annual Fall Awards
Each fall, the Chamber’s Recognition and Awards Committee accepts nominations for the following categories:
- Community Advocate Award of the Year
- Corporate Citizen of the Year
The awards are presented at the Chamber’s Annual Community Thanksgiving Luncheon in November.