The Greater Binghamton Chamber celebrates business and community success through annual award recognition three times a year.
In February, these awards recognize the innovation and growth of our community via three award categories: Innovative Award, Restorative Award, and Transformative Award. We also honor an individual who has made significant contributions towards enhancing the business conditions and economic climate of Broome County.
- Restorative Award – Century Sunrise
- Transformative Award – Binghamton University School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Innovative Award – Innovation
- Individual Award – The Ellis Family
Annual Spring Awards
In May, we honored five individuals for their accomplishments in business and community leadership. The Greater Binghamton Chamber is pleased to congratulate and recognize the Chamber’s 2019 Award Recipients!
- Civic Leader of the Year – Tyrone Muse, President and CEO, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Adam Weitsman, CEO, Upstate Shredding – Weitsman Recycling
- Small Business Person of the Year – Joe Hashey, President, Synergy Athletics
- Young Professional of the Year – Carrie Wenban, Partner, Levene, Gouldin & Thompson, LLP
- Volunteer of the Year – Kevin Blake, President and CEO, ICS
Annual Fall Awards
In November, we honored three community and business leaders. The Greater Binghamton Chamber is pleased to congratulate and recognize the Chamber’s 2018 Fall Award Recipients!
- Community Advocate of the Year – Volunteers Improving Neighborhood Environments (VINES)
- Corporate Citizen of the Year – Gault Chevrolet Toyota BMW
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year – Mercy House of the Southern Tier
The awards are presented at the Chamber’s Annual Community Thanksgiving Luncheon in November.