Chamber and GBEOP to Host Family Career Night at Chenango Valley on 11/5
Your Future Pathway to Success
A Career Exploration evening for Chenango Valley High School Families
On November 5, 2018 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Chenango Valley High School and the Greater Binghamton Education Outreach Program, an affiliate organization of the Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce, is hosting an evening event to explore career opportunities in our region. There will be over 25 employers and organizations in attendance to connect with students and their families over current and future job opportunities. These events are designed to:
- Expose students to career paths available in Broome County
- Showcase that students can have a good job and a good life in Broome County
- Increase awareness for parents about available career paths, and outlook for these careers
- Connect un- or under-employed parents to current jobs in our area
- Connect students to career exploration opportunities, even seasonal or part-time employment
We will also be providing food and a chance to win gift cards.
“Chenango Valley is proud to hold this event in our district to offer our students and families the chance to explore the many career opportunities available in our local community. Broome County is an excellent place to live and work, and events like this help showcase what our area has to offer,” said Dr. David P. Gill, Superintendent of Chenango Valley Central School District.
These events are a part of the Broome Talent Taskforce initiative and in partnership with The Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce, The Agency and Broome-Tioga Workforce, with support from the Klee Foundation.
What: Your Future Pathway to Success: Family Career Night
When: Monday November 5, 2018
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Where: Chenango Valley High School Gymnasium, 221 Chenango Bridge Rd, Binghamton, NY
Who: Chenango Valley students and their families